- Article by Online Contributor
With 10 days left until the early bird entry period ends for IDEA 2020, here are 10 reasons why architects, interior designers and product designers should enter now.
The early bird entry period ends on 30 April. If you enter before then, you’ll save $90! The standard entry deadline is 5 June.
Not sure whether to enter? Here are 10 reasons why you don’t want to miss out:
2. Longlisted projects will get a dedicated page on Australian Design Review. Shortlisted projects and winners will also get features and practice profiles like this one on last year’s shortlisted emerging designer Dana Vuletic from INK interiors or Genesin Studio’s winning restaurant interior, Ban Ban.
3. Get your work in front of the inside and Australian Design Review editorial team. We review all IDEA entries and are always looking for incredible projects to feature in inside magazine or on Australian Design Review. Flack Studio’s Castorina & CO was one of the entries from IDEA 2019 featured in inside.
4. You get plenty of press on our social channels. Shortlisted and winning projects and practices are promoted across all our social platforms. You’ll also get a mention in our bi-weekly newsletter, which goes out to tens of thousands of subscribers in the industry.
5. By entering, you’ll be up for one of our special awards. Every year we select a Designer of the Year, Overall Winner, Editor’s Medal and Emerging Designer award from our shortlisted entries, which means you could be up for some additional accolades!
6. You’ll be invited to our incredible IDEA 2020 shortlist reveal party* if you’re shortlisted and it won’t cost you a cent! So you can rub shoulders with all the other shortlisted practices and industry leaders. You’ll also get discounted pre-sale tickets to the industry party of the year, the IDEA Gala, in November.
8. IDEA is one of Australia’s oldest and best known awards programs. Now in our 18th year, we’re a household name in the industry, making us a highly-respected platform to showcase and celebrate your incredible work.
9. Winning could bring you some serious accolades. The IDEA 2020 awards are an industry-led award, judged by industry leaders and design professionals. Last year’s Residential Single winner, Sydney practice Renato D’Ettorre Architects, says winning IDEA has had a big impact on its practice.
“Winning IDEA has meant the consolidation of awards for GB House, as well as confirmation and recognition from the design industry of our architectural and interior design service capabilities.”
10. Did we already mention that you can save $90 if you enter before 30 April? What are you waiting for? Enter IDEA now!
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org