- Article by Natalie Mortimer
The Business of Architecture and Design (BoAD) is a brand new one-day conference created to prepare practice leaders for success.
Brought to you by the publisher of Australian Design Review (ADR) and Architectural Review (AR), BoAD is all about looking to the future.
The A&D industry is evolving quickly and this conference has been designed to provide attendees with insight into changes in technology, new business models and where investment is coming from and going to.
Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
- Ninotschka Titchkosky, co-CEO, BVN
- Balder Tol, general manager, WeWork
- Peter Verwer AO, executive chairman, fractal IQ
- Adam Haddow, director, SJB
- Kaare Krokene, managing director, Snøhetta
- Dr Jess Murphy, Male Champions of Change convenor, Architect Group
- Dr Kristen Orr, registrar, NSW Architects Registration Board
- Anthony Burke, Assoc. Dean – Faculty of Design Architecture and Building, University of Technology Sydney
It’s an extremely exciting time for the industry and BoAD will unveil the opportunities that abound for those who are willing and able to embrace this change.
The event will take place on 11 November 2019 at Parliament of NSW.
Head over to the website for more information on our speakers and the full conference agenda.