• Autonomous environment with supportive team.
• Exclusive Bathroom/Kitchen brands and impressive showroom presence.
• Varied client base with huge opportunities for growth.
For more than 120 years, Rogerseller have been a market leader in designer products for the home. We enjoy an outstanding reputation with our clients for our exclusive product range and commitment to providing complete, customised solutions.
This position reports to the Regional Manager in Sydney and is based in our stunning Waterloo retail showroom.
As an external sales representative, this key role involves driving NSW project, medium density and residential sales, with an emphasis on individual housing. The focus is on securing product specifications and then tracking these requirements to ensure they translate into sales orders.
To be considered for this position the applicant will ideally have:
• A demonstrated understanding of the Sydney Projects market with strong existing relationships with key developers, architects, commercial builders and plumbing contractors.
• An established background in sanitaryware and tapware fixtures/fittings is preferred but not essential. An understanding of soft furnishings would also be highly regarded.
• A proven track record in achievement of sales budgets.
• Ability to identify key decision makers and decision making processes as they relate to specific projects and the projects market in general.
• A demonstrated ability to develop sales strategies relating to the projects market as a whole and relating to individual projects and market segments.
• A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits – not on price.
• A “never-say-die” attitude to sales and an unrelenting desire for customer satisfaction.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience (including MV allowance) and achievable performance based incentives. After a comprehensive induction program, we will also provide you with an exciting and fast paced team work environment, training sessions, community partnerships program, an employee assistance program, rewards and recognition scheme and much more!
We welcome applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Rogerseller and our products, visit www.rogerseller.com.au or phone Jacinta Vescovo on 0409 9910717 for a confidential discussion.