- Article by job_poster
tessellate a+d is looking for a motivated and design-focused registered architect or experienced graduate to join our small team in South Melbourne.
Applicants must have a passion for design and a strong background of documentation and contract admin experience to assist with delivering highly detailed new residential projects, alterations and additions and small-medium scale commercial projects.
We are looking for a talented architect with the ability to demonstrate the following:
– The ability to work autonomously and be proactive in finding answers,
– have an intimate understanding of what is required at the various stages of a project,
– produce high-quality documentation and accurate construction detailing,
– have the ability to be well organised in setting tasks and meeting project deadlines,
– experience managing a team of consultants to develop project requirements,
– the ability to multi-task within a project and work on multiple projects in the office when required,
– have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
– contract admin and site experience are beneficial.
If you love details and intimately understand how a building goes together, we would love to talk to you.
tessellate a+d is a small design studio, our work varies across commercial, residential and community buildings, with many exciting new projects and clients.
Applicants with a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com