Specialising in private and multi-residential projects, this medium-sized practice requires a 2IC to the director working collaboratively running, designing and documenting several existing and new projects across luxury single residences, townhouses and apartment projects.
You will have a keen eye for design with creative thinking and a design focused skillset, along with technical proficiency and sound construction knowledge including solid planning knowledge to drive projects from start to finish. Working autonomously as well as directing and inspiring junior team members is key, as is Revit proficiency, client and consultant engagement and a proven, extensive local residential portfolio.
– Leading private and multi-residential schemes from start to finish
– Working autonomously and leading small project teams
– Creative thinking and design solutions
Skills & experience:
– Strong residential design portfolio
– High-level Revit skills
– Strong, local construction knowledge
Benefits & culture:
– Working directly with the Director in 2IC position
– Located within Melbourne’s inner-city fringe
– Great parking facilities and flexible working hours!