A well-respected, awarding winning architecture practice is seeking a mid-senior project architect to join its Melbourne studio. Working across a number of exciting commercial and multi-res projects, this is a great opportunity to sink your teeth into a complex role through DD and CD delivery.
– Leading large-scale, significant projects from DD through to delivery.
– Working autonomously through detail and construction resolution.
– Running a project team.
– Client and contractor liaising.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will:
– Be a registered architect with large-scale project leadership experience.
– Excellent Revit skills.
– Project delivery experience in DD + CD phases.
– Great attention to detail and all-round strengths.
– Strong communication and presentation skills.
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
– High profile projects on your CV.
– Working with an exceptional team.
– A supportive, challenging and rewarding work environment.
To apply, send through your CV and portfolio to Rochelle at email@example.com or call 03 9663 1188.