Stylecraft is a market leader in the distribution of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia. Stylecraft represents the majority of our Australian and international brands on an exclusive basis.
We are seeking an energetic and driven individual to join our expanding Melbourne based Product and Marketing team in the role of Product Support. Reporting to the Brand Director, this administrative role is essential in assisting the product department to successfully deliver new and existing product ranges to market, together with ensuring selected products adhere to current Australian and GBCA environmental standards. The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks including (but not limited to):
– Assist with the planning and execution of new and existing product ranges to Stylecraft showrooms (includes compiling information for company ERP system and website, liaison with operations department regarding sample distribution)
– Management of company showroom samples through internal software management system (Asset Panda)
– Ensure contents of internal Microsoft Sharepoint library are current and updated (includes product images, information and CAD/Revit files)
– Assist with and ensure product certifications are current and updated, includes Australian standards (AFRDI) and GBCA (Green Building Council of Australia) environmental certification
– Management of supplier resource samples
– Assist with product presentations for internal company and external client use
– Liaise with local and overseas designers, suppliers and manufacturers
To be successful in this role you will require:
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– Strong written and grammar skills
– Ability to manage a variety of projects independently whilst also working and collaborating in a team environment
– Advanced experience in Microsoft Office
– Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator is advantageous
An interest in the broader design community
If you think you are perfect for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the name of the role you are applying for in the subject of your email.