- Article by job_poster
Sign up for our newsletter
• Varied role in the heart of the CBD
• Dynamic and award winning architecture practice
• Start ASAP
$80,000 + 90,000 + super
This prestigious architecture practice is looking for an office manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This internationally acclaimed studio has offices worldwide and showcases a portfolio boasting signature large-scale projects. They have a beautiful open plan office in the heart of CBD and a close-knit team.
Reporting directly to senior leadership, this role manages all aspects of administration for the Sydney practice, including the daily management of the administration and front of house team.
This role works closely with the personal assistant to the directors to ensure a seamless experience for visitors to the studio and the overall delivery of the administration function.
This role will also step in to assist the directors when the PA is on leave.
Responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
• Overall maintenance of the office and facilities management,
• preparing documents,
• OH&S compliance,
• travel bookings,
• event management,
• stationary orders,
• reception cover when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a senior admin/office management role,
• understanding or and knowledge of OH&S legislation,
• experience in the architecture or design industry,
• highly organised with strong attention to detail,
• good verbal and written communication skills,
• knowledge of Microsoft Office including InDesign.
REFERENCE AM 36937
Visit our website to register and for more opportunities www.bespokecareers.com
Bespoke Careers is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting jobseekers with employers in architecture and design. Set up by trained architects and designers with experience in practice – we really do understand our industry and care about the people who work within it. Established for over 10 years, we recruit for high-profile practices locally and internationally and have offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, New York and Los Angeles
‘Refer a Friend’ and be rewarded with a $400 gift voucher!*