– Inner east location
– Architecture and design industry
– Senior management role
Looking for a change? A practice manager is sought for this award-winning multi-disciplinary practice. Must have studied and worked in architecture and worked on large scale projects.
This top-tier architecture and design firm, who have won awards for their work, have a beautiful, open plan studio in Sydney’s Surry Hills. They have an open culture and a great reputation in the industry.
You will work closely with the directors and the whole team, supporting them with resourcing, recruitment, HR and fees.
Responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
• Project resourcing and allocation of staff,
• overseeing project performance,
• recruit and workforce planning,
• HR: including training and development, rewards and remuneration and HR policies, office and operations management, and
• lead the financial management of the studio in regard to fees and forecasting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Relevant qualification and experience in architecture or interior design,
• ability to work at senior management level,
• excellent people management skills,
• highly organised with strong communication skills, and
• ability to work to tight deadlines.
REFERENCE HP 36357
Visit our website to register and for more opportunities www.bespokecareers.com
Bespoke Careers is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting jobseekers with employers in architecture and design. Set up by trained architects and designers with experience in practice – we really do understand our industry and care about the people who work within it. Established for over 10 years, we recruit for high-profile practices locally and internationally and have offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, New York and Los Angeles
‘Refer a Friend’ and be rewarded with a $400 gift voucher!*