- Article by job_poster
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Award-winning architecture firm in Surry Hills
Work on high-end projects
Long-term career progression
Koichi Takada Architects have 2 openings for interior designers/architects to join our team and work on various large-scale high-end residential, private residential, commercial and cultural projects:
– one senior interior designer/architect with 7+ years postgraduate experience
– one interior designer/architect with 2+ years postgraduate experience
Ideally, you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
– Experience in different building types and complex projects
– Intermediate/advanced skills in documenting, space planning, preparing FF&E schedules, and liaising with consultants, clients and suppliers (depending on level of experience)
– Strong 2D and 3D skills: AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and advanced skills in Adobe CC
– An excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills
– A strong work ethic and “can do” attitude and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
The senior interior designer / architect will also have:
– Experience in presenting to clients and coordinating consultants
– Competence in managing an in-house team and mentoring juniors.
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian work permit allowing full-time work.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format (no more than 10 MB, no web links please) to the Practice Manager at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** No agencies please**