- Article by job_poster
Sign up for our newsletter
Wilson Architects is a national award-winning practice working on many exciting projects throughout Australia.
We have practised for over 130 years, spanning four generations. We have a collaborative and supportive culture that encourages innovation through design research.
We produce high-quality designs and are seeking applications from like-minded professionals to work and grow within our team.
We seek a full-time architect or experienced graduate with 3-5 years experience, who is proficient in ArchiCAD, for immediate start.
The ideal candidate will;
– Be design focused,
– be able to undertake rigorous research and design,
– have strong conceptual design skills and ability to establish core design values
– have organisational capability to prioritise tasks,
– have demonstrated experience in detail design development and documentation,
– enjoy your workplace and working creatively and collaboratively within a design studio, and
– be ArchiCAD proficient – this is an essential requirement.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter, CV and a sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter should briefly detail your background, education and experience and what you can contribute to the Wilson Architects team.
Applications close 6 November 2017.