• Mid-level role
• Boutique design practice
• Varied projects
Award-winning Fremantle practice seeks a registered architect with a minimum of five years experience to join their studio. The practice has an impressive body of built work, with a specialisation in single and multiple residential projects. The practice is seeking a team member who can work confidently on multiple projects in different stages of delivery (from concept design to contract administration).
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Conduct professional architectural work without detailed supervision,
• design and documentation with Vectorworks,
• contract administration.
To be considered candidates will have the following experience and skills:
• Architectural Registration – Level 2(b),
• local experience,
• strong portfolio and exceptional design skills,
• organised and professional approach,
• positive team attitude and great communication skills,
• candidates with experience in urban design will be looked upon favourably.
This is full-time employment with a 6-month probation period. The practice has a vibrant culture and seeks someone who will complement this with diversity and fresh perspectives.
Applications to include:
• Cover letter with contact details,
• resume including employment history and referees,
• samples of projects that you’ve had a significant contribution.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org