- Article by job_poster
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Renato D’Ettorre Architects is a small architectural design studio highly focused on inspirational architecture.
We are seeking TWO experienced project architects to join our award-winning studio for permanent career positions.
– Senior project architect 7+ years, with minimum 3 years’ local industry experience
– Project architect 4+ years, with minimum 3 years’ local industry experience
– Have worked on high-end residential architecture
– Vectorworks 2016 2D (3D preferable)
– Sketch Up
– Adobe Suite
– Solid understanding of construction documentation and detailing
– Working knowledge of relevant standards and codes
A minimum of 7+ years’ or 4+ years’ post graduate experience; technically strong using Vectorworks CAD, together with confidence when presenting to clients and liaising with consultants. You excel in contract documentation, tender, contract administration + post construction stages.
– Previous experience on high-end residential projects is essential.
– Immediate start.
– Must have permit to work in Australia.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of award-winning residential projects.
Please forward your resume and selective construction documentation portfolio (max 5mb please) to – email@example.com
Drainage is often the forgotten workhorse of the building and design function. Yet drainage maintains a simple albeit vital purpose.