- Article by job_poster
Mid-level interior designer/architect – we offer career development, mentoring, innovative projects and travel.
Futurespace is a growing interior architecture company based in Sydney and Melbourne that offers its employees career development, mentoring and training by leading Australian designers, innovative workplace, retail, hospitality and education projects, and the opportunity to travel overseas on a range of study tours.
Futurespace is an agile, innovative practice known for thinking outside the box when it comes to design. Our practice is founded on the belief that people are the product of their environment and we are known for the great care we take with clients and our people alike.
– Our practice is growing; we are predominantly known for workplace design and we are now growing into other sectors including retail, hospitality and education projects;
– we believe in adding value to people’s lives and businesses via intelligent, sustainable, quality design.
We’re looking for a motivated, ambitious mid-level designer with a degree from a recognized university with 3-5 years’ experience.
– We offer exciting, innovative projects that are creative and Instagram worthy,
– we also offer the ability to be involved across all phases of a project – from briefing through to construction and everything in between
This role is based in our Melbourne studio. The team in Melbourne is growing so this is a great opportunity to be part of a vibrant, agile, fast-moving team, while fast-tracking your career development.
We are located in the Melbourne CBD, close to Southern Cross and Flinders St Stations as well as great coffee shops, gyms and many of our clients.
Why should you apply?
– Career path and development of skills across all phases of a project,
– mentoring and training from leading Australian designers,
– become part of a collaborative team, passionate about the difference design can make in people’s lives, and
– travel and the opportunity to explore a personal area of interest in design.
Send a cover letter, CV and sample portfolio to Barry Gordon, practice manager firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.