A well-established Melbourne architecture practice with solid systems and processes in place is seeking Architectural Graduates of 3-4 years post graduate experience. With iconic projects and renowned industry standing, this is a great opportunity to build your career.
– Provide documentation and presentation support for project teams across a variety of sectors, namely; commercial and large-scale multi-residential projects
– Work in a fast-paced studio environment under senior designers and project architects
Skills and experience:
– Excellent Revit documentation and Rhino visualisation skills
– Have a strong creative streak and an eagerness to work through detailed projects
– Experience in rendered presentations as well as documentation packages
– Great eye for detail
– Previous experience in large-scale, complex projects preferred
Benefits and culture:
– Design focused collaboration
– Opportunities for professional development and input
– A beautiful CBD workspace
To apply, send through your CV and portfolio to Rochelle at email@example.com or call 03 9663 1188.
>>> Please quote reference number RM 43314 <<<
Not quite what you’re after? Bespoke Careers have a range of creative roles that we are currently recruiting for. If you’d like to find out more or send through an expression of interest, please email your CV and folio (max 7MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Bespoke Careers is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting jobseekers with employers in architecture and design. Set up by trained architects and designers with experience in practice – we really do understand our industry and care about the people who work within it. Established for over 10 years, we recruit for high-profile practices locally and internationally and have offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, New York and Los Angeles
‘Refer a Friend’ and be rewarded with a $400 gift voucher!*
(03) 9663 1188