We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Registered Architect or Graduate of Architecture with at least 6 years post graduate experience to join our small but expanding team to work in collaboration with the director and liaising directly with other consultants and clients.
Current projects include Childcare Centres, office fit-outs and various residential projects including a mix of new high-end residences, alterations and additions and two dwellings on a lot. Current projects are in the design development stage and key duties include collaborating with clients and consultants through the remaining stages of the project, carrying the project through documentation and coordinating consultants.
We are seeking someone who has good attention to detail and is passionate about design. Someone who is competent and capable of working in a team. As we have multiple projects on the go, good time management skills and the ability to multi-task between projects is essential. Key tasks will be documenting current projects across all phases of the project.
We are looking for someone to:
· Work as part of a small team on residential and childcare projects in collaboration with the director and liaising directly with other consultants and clients.
· Produce project documentation packages and specifications
· Undertake design coordination and problem-solving
You must have:
· An excellent understanding of the NCC, Australian Standards and local Planning Schemes
· Excellent knowledge of building materials and construction detailing and methodologies, and the ability to produce construction documentation packages
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Ability to take initiative and be self motivated
· Ability to work in a small team and small collaborative office environment
· Ability to work on a variety of types and scales of projects simultaneously
· Creative, passionate, have a good eye for detail and appreciation for good design
· Have a friendly and positive attitude
· Flexible work hours and arrangements may be possible
· Please note applicants with less than 6 years experience will not be considered
· Must like dogs and receiving the occasional nudge for a pat from Dennis the office greyhound
Required experience and credentials:
· An architecture degree and min. 6 years post graduate experience
· Min. 2 years proven Revit experience. Solid and proven experience in Revit, including the ability to create and manipulate families and produce high quality documentation.
· Demonstrated experience in the design development and documentation of projects as well as drawing management skills
· Experience working on a range of typologies and project scales
If you are interested, please email your CV & samples of your portfolio to ATT: Kalliopi at email@example.com. No phone calls please.