A great opportunity exists for a reliable, self-motivated all-rounder to join an architectural and interior design firm in South Melbourne as the studio’s office manager. This role is quite varied and is offered as a three-day-per-week position comprising a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or, with the appropriate candidate, a full-time position.
The office manager’s responsibilities include the organisation and coordination of reception tasks, administration/book-keeping duties to assist the firm’s accountants, support of directors and the architecture/interior design team, maintenance of a pleasant work environment, day-to-day operations, and to ensure high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety within the workplace.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Access/Outlook) essential.
– knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator very beneficial,
– experience with social media, MYOB and MS Project of advantage,
– previous experience in similar role preferred but not essential,
– excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work,
– understanding of office procedures and operations,
– attention to detail and problem-solving skills,
– excellent written and verbal communication skills,
– strong organisational and planning skills,
– good presentation and people skills,
– a creative mind with an ability to initiate improvements, and
– first aid skills of benefit but not essential.
Applications in writing to:
Baenziger Coles Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 957
South Melbourne VIC 3205