- Article by job_poster
Sign up for our newsletter
A great opportunity exists for a reliable, self-motivated all-rounder to join an architectural and interior design firm in South Melbourne as the studio’s office manager. This role is quite varied and is offered as a three-day-per-week position comprising a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or, with the appropriate candidate, a full-time position.
The office manager’s responsibilities include the organisation and coordination of reception tasks, administration/book-keeping duties to assist the firm’s accountants, support of directors and the architecture/interior design team, maintenance of a pleasant work environment, day-to-day operations, and to ensure high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety within the workplace.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Access/Outlook) essential.
– knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator very beneficial,
– experience with social media, MYOB and MS Project of advantage,
– previous experience in similar role preferred but not essential,
– excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work,
– understanding of office procedures and operations,
– attention to detail and problem-solving skills,
– excellent written and verbal communication skills,
– strong organisational and planning skills,
– good presentation and people skills,
– a creative mind with an ability to initiate improvements, and
– first aid skills of benefit but not essential.
Applications in writing to:
Baenziger Coles Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 957
South Melbourne VIC 3205
Based around King Living’s engineered steel frame, the new Zaza sofa blends form and function with detachable backs and arms.