- Article by job_poster
• Amazing entry level position
• Work in a company with a great culture
• Receive mentorship and guidance
$50,000 + super
A highly respected design agency is looking for an HR administrator to join their close knit team.
This company is one of the leading agencies in the world at producing their product. Consisting of a team of artists, architects, animators, producers and modellers, they work together to produce photorealistic architectural renders. Their beautiful open plan studio boasts a collaborative and supportive culture.
The Human Resources administrator is responsible for the accurate administration of Human Resources documentation and a support to the Human Resources manager. This vital and challenging role is responsible for all transactional HR administration through the employee life-cycle and supports staff happiness and retention throughout the organisation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an administrative, EA or office manager role
• A Certificate or Diploma in HR and/or business administration desired
• MS Office Skills – Word, Excel & Google Drive essential (Advanced Word is desirable)
• Exceptional interpersonal skills (high level of emotional intelligence and good judgement)
• Organised with a strong attention to detail and an interest in processes, systems and planning
• Able to take direction as well as the capacity to operate independently using initiative and self-direction to produce high quality work
REFERENCE AM 36062
Visit our website to register and for more opportunities www.bespokecareers.com
Bespoke Careers is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting jobseekers with employers in architecture and design. Set up by trained architects and designers with experience in practice – we really do understand our industry and care about the people who work within it. Established for over 10 years, we recruit for high-profile practices locally and internationally and have offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, New York and Los Angeles
‘Refer a Friend’ and be rewarded with a $400 gift voucher!*