• Introducing Sheridan Studio – our new concept store
• Consult and style our customer’s home
• Bring beautiful Australian living to the Sheridan customer
A Sheridan Design Consultant / Stylist is responsible for ensuring a warm, welcoming, inspiring and memorable Sheridan retail experience through authentic sales and service.
Since 1967, Sheridan has been bringing beautiful Australian living to the world and is a much loved part of Australian homes. Over the past few years, we have expanded our offering beyond Sleep and Bathe to include Beach, Decorate, Lounge, Scent, Outdoor, Travel Accessories and Kids & Baby.
If you are enthusiastic about design, interior decoration and aspirational lifestyle products, join us in bringing to life our new Sheridan retail experience – Studio.
Studio is a place of creation and experimentation where the customer can be a curator of their home with professional Sheridan guidance. From wall art to Bespoke furniture, Studio is a place where each customer’s unique interior vision can be created.
Sheridan Studio is opening in Belrose in March 2017, with more locations to follow.
What the role is all about:
• Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
• Styling your customer’s space with creative and imaginative possibilities
• Providing relevant design advice, product knowledge and product recommendations
• Driving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand design inspiration
• Consulting within the Design Studio and offsite on home decoration visits
• Working towards personal and team sales targets
What we expect from you:
• 1-2 years experience in a similar retail sales role with interiors/home furnishings, lifestyle, furniture or premium homewares brand
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to ask relevant questions
• Ability to create and apply beautiful and imaginative solutions
• Confidence and proven ability to sell premium and luxury products
• Passionate customer service ambassador
• To be curious and ask valuable, relevant questions and comfortably offer brand styling inspirations
• Be tech and industry savvy – staying in touch on social media (Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
• Strong sense of personal style
• Have the ability to bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 16 kilograms
• Ability to work varied hours/days and weekends
What’s in it for me?
• Be part of the first generation to welcome Sheridan Studio to our customers
• You will have great access to employee discounts on amazing brands such as Bonds and Berlei and of course, Sheridan
• An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
• Ongoing training and support through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
• Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
• The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to one of Australia’s most recognised lifestyle brands (famous for partnerships with renowned Australian designers and artists including Megan Morton and Ken Done)
Be part of the first generation to welcome Sheridan Studio to our customers.
Apply now! Please complete the below questions in your application and attach your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
What Excites you about working for Sheridan Studio?
Describe yourself in 5 words. E.G: Motivated, bubbly, active and loves retail
What does excellent Customer Service mean to you?
What experience do you have with Sales and KPI targets?
What is the minimum number of hours you would like to work per week?
What is the maximum number of hours you would like to work per week?
Please Note the days you are available to work: