- Article by Online Editor
Sign up for our newsletter
This competition has now closed.
Australian Design Review in association with Verdesign are offering $4,000 worth of website design and development services to Australian Design Review e-newsletter subscribers.
Sydney-based custom website designers and web developers Verdesign create unique websites for small and medium-sized businesses, specialising in ecommerce web design and development. Verdesign have built everything from websites for architects to ecommerce websites, all designed to either assist with or directly drive traffic and sales.
To enter the competition, simply sign up to the ADR e-newsletter (current subscribers may also enter), then email email@example.com with the subject ‘Verdesign’ to go in the running to win $4,000 worth of website design & development services. See below for competition terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes up to AUD$4,000 of website design and web development from Verdesign (excluding GST). Package may include SEO, branding and graphic design elements but must chiefly be geared towards website design and development.
2. The prize winner must provide the necessary information required for Verdesign to begin developing the website within three (3) months of the winner’s announcement.
3. The full value of the prize must be fully redeemed within six (6) months of notification of winning.
4. Web hosting and domain name registration providers can be chosen by the winner. Fees for these must be paid by the prize winner and is not included in the prize package.
5. The competition closes at 5pm on Friday 3 May 2013. Winners will be picked at random by Niche Media and notified via email shortly thereafter.
6. Tailored instructions will be provided to the competition winner so they can easily and autonomously maintain their finished website after consultation with Verdesign is complete.
7. Competition is open to Australian residents only. Entrants must be subscribed to the ADR e-newsletter at time of entry and for the duration of the competition.
8. Niche Media and Verdesign employees as well as their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.