- Article by Online Editor
Sign up for our newsletter
_Sustain Me: Contemporary Design_ presents work by Australian and international designers creating and designing with a deeper understanding of sustainability.
Exhibition pieces range from furniture and jewellery made from post consumer waste, to the use of natural fibres and clay as renewable resources.
Sustain Me: Contemporary Design includes lighting Sustain me includes furniture, lighting, ceramics, jewellery, graphics, architecture and textiles by:
* Luisa Cevese: RIEDIZIONE (Italy)
* Anna Lise De Lorenzo
* Lisa Gasparotto
* Rebecca Green
* Green Life 21 Project: designs by Yoshikazu Hasegawa (Japan) and Prue Venables
* Nancy Walinyinawuy Guyula
* Steven Harrison
* Instyle Contract Textiles
* Andrew Maynard Architects
* Julie Paterson: clothfabric
* Elliat Rich
* David Trubridge (New Zealand)
* Mark Vaarwerk
30 July – 22 August 2009 | Opens Thursday 30 July, 6 to 8pm.
Ivan Dougherty Gallery, College of Fine Arts, The University of New South Wales