- Article by Online Editor
Sign up for our newsletter
In what has been declared one of the most competitive Dulux Colour Awards competitions in the programs 23 year history, ARM was last night awarded the 2009 Grand Prix title at a gala ceremony held in Melbournes BRIGHTspace Gallery.
This years winners include:
* *Commercial Interior and Grand Prix Winner* ARM, Melbourne Theatre Company Dulux colours used Black, ARM 1 (Custom), White on White
* *Commercial Exterior Winner* Bates Smart Pty Ltd, Grand Plimmer (New Zealand) Dulux colours used Luck, Hot lips, Melon Baby, Quince Jelly, Young Bud, Tansy, Blue Booties, Casting Sea, Luck, Murex, Surf Wash
* *Residential Interior Winner* Emma Mitchell Architects, Beach House Anglesea Dulux colours used Lime Time, Maximus, Mana, Pickled, Goanna, Oyster Linen. Marsh Mix, Lexicon, Greenella
* *Residential Exterior Winner* Adrian Fitzgerald of Denton Corker Marshall, Tube House Dulux colours used Electric Energy, Ironstone, Special Yellow, Bold Yellow
* *Sustainable Interior Winner* Williams Boag Pty Ltd Architects, TAC Dulux colours used Dalmatian, Cornucopia, Priceless Purple, Namadji, Stony Creek, Paving Stone
unltd is a new lighting technology by ambience, which allows creative lighting possibilities that have never been possible before.