- Article by Online Editor
Sign up for our newsletter
Inside issue 75 tips its hat to the hospitality industry, celebrating the integral role that designers play in shaping hospitality spaces and interiors.
In this issue of (inside) Interior Design Review:
- Mr Wong, Sydney, interiors by Dreamtime Australia Design with Justine Hemmes, Bettina Hemmes and Sibella Court (review: Gillian Serisier)
- Meatball & Wine Bar, Melbourne, interiors by Eades & Bergman (review: Alexa Kempton)
- Union Restaurant, Basel, Switzerland, interiors by Aurelie Blanchard (review: Leanne Amodeo)
- Harbour Rocks Hotel, Sydney, interiors by SJB Interiors (review: Gillian Serisier)
- New York City hospitality venues round-up by David Sokol
- ‘Experiential Dining’: Rebecca Roke looks at the work of a number of artists and designers creating multi-sensory environments aimed at heightening the experience of eating and drinking
- ‘Meeting Places’: Genty Marshall takes a look at Philippe Starck’s Mama Shelter Marseille and Pool’s Cafe Craft in Paris – two spaces that use a hospitality setting to foster collaboration and creativity
- New Zealand furniture & lighting company Resident, in profile by Leta Keens
- Six Degrees, in profile by Lieu Thi Pham
- An interview with Rachel Luchetti and Stuart Krelle of Sydney-based interior design practice Luchetti Krelle
- The 5th International Biennale of Media Art, by Leanne Amodeo
This is a like-minded community of ILVENISTA’s, who share a common bond of cooking for family and friends with their ILVE cookers.