Inside issue 69: IDEA 2011 awards issue
The annual IDEA awards edition, featuring a special flip-cover design and all of this year’s winning projects and designers.
In issue #69 of (inside) Interior Design Review
- Kerry Phelan Design Office’s Upstairs Beresford in Sydney
- M. N. Roy bar in Mexico City, designed by Emmanuel Picault + Ludwig Godefroy
- Gillian Serisier reports on Broached Commissions, a new limited edition brand with a collection inspired by Australian history
- Hospitable Times: Caroline Clements, editor of Broadsheet, shares her pick of Sydney and Melbourne’s new hospitality venues
- On the cover: Milanese design studio, Carnovsky, explore the possibilities of RGB wallpaper for a project in London’s Shoreditch, entitled ‘La Selva: RGB Black Series’