- Article by job_poster
A global flooring provider and the largest carpet manufacturer, Shaw Industries Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
We are more than a flooring company – we are 23,000 people who are united in creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our communities and for our company. We offer design leading, highly sustainable floor coverings that are sought after by the Australian Design Community.
We are currently adding to our Sales & Marketing Team and are in search of a person who is self-motivated, diligent, humble and smart. The position is based at our Melbourne Design Lab and responsibilities would include conceptualising floor designs and generating visualisations to support client presentations for architects and interior designers utilising 2D and 3D software.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a design leading business that values team development and growth.
Experience, skills and attributes
– Successful interior design/architecture qualification and background with demonstrable ability on 2D and 3D modelling and rendering software including Revit, Adobe Suite and Sketchup.
– Motivated self-starter with the desire to provide outstanding customer service
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to build strong relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
– A desire to proactively contribute to the growth of our business
A competitive remuneration package is available commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Please contact Max Ekins, director of marketing at email@example.com.