Woods Bagot – Graduate Architect
Woods Bagot is seeking multiple Graduate Architects to join their Sydney Studio. About you: As the successful candidate you will have recently completed your masters in Architecture with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a post graduate. You will be able to demonstrate: – Excellent written and verbal communication skills. – Strong understanding […]
Woods Bagot is seeking multiple Graduate Architects to join their Sydney Studio.
As the successful candidate you will have recently completed your masters in Architecture with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a post graduate.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process and technical capabilities.
- Ability to work a part of a team and collaborate on projects.
- Keen eye for design and willingness to learn
- Rhino modelling experience would be an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years post grad experience documenting in Revit on large scale commercial projects – multi residential experience highly desirable
About the role
The role of Graduate Architects is to assist the Project Leader in the production of our award winning projects. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Assist the Project Team in the Development and delivery our Client’s brief.
- Undertake production of project in accordance with Client Briefs.
- Ensure the Project Team is keep abreast of all project issues, queries or concerns.
- Respond to project correspondence as directed by the Project Leader.
- Ensure that project records are filed and maintained as per company standard.
Salary will be determined based on experience.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Please submit your resume/portfolio (maximum 3MB) along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to the position to email@example.com
Submission End Date: 25/03/2015