Senior Submissions Coordinator
The Company This company is a celebrated and highly awarded architecture and design practice. With offices in the CBD they are one of the best. They are renowned for their great design, and really look after their employees. The Role As their Senior Submissions Coordinator you will be responsible for running the whole process from […]
This company is a celebrated and highly awarded architecture and design practice. With offices in the CBD they are one of the best. They are renowned for their great design, and really look after their employees.
As their Senior Submissions Coordinator you will be responsible for running the whole process from start to finish. You wll work closely with architects and interior designers and be supported by the in-house graphic designer.
Your day to day will involve –
• Writing and coordinating customised tenders and proposals
• Using the Adobe Creative Suite to collate and submit tenders and proposals
• Operation duties for the team
• Liaising with the in-house architects and designers for information and timeframes
• Working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite
• At least 2 years’ experience in submissions coordination
• A winning creative writing style
• An active interest in architecture and design
• Well-presented with a keen understanding of style
• Tertiary education specialising in a creative field
The Next Step
This is a rare opportunity to join a visionary architecture practice during a period of growth so if you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to forward your résumé to email@example.com or call Hannah at Bespoke on 02 9212 0230. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Bespoke is a specialist agency set up by Architects & Designers for the design/construction sector. We have offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne & Hong Kong and have been recruiting for high-profile practices locally & internationally. We have been working with the likes of Foster & Partners, Grimshaw & Hassell for over 8 years.
You can find out more about us and current opportunities on our website www.bespokecareers.com
REFER A FRIEND & BE REWARDED!
Our refer a friend scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Bespoke and if we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with a $300 gift voucher of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!
Name: Hannah Percy
Submission End Date: 20/04/2014