Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at Café Culture + Insitu based in our Surry Hills studio is now available in the role of Business Development Manager. Café Culture + Insitu offers a dynamic and versatile collection of internationally sourced, quality and custom furniture. We have an outward view with a localised focus, […]
An exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at Café Culture + Insitu based in our Surry Hills studio is now available in the role of Business Development Manager.
Café Culture + Insitu offers a dynamic and versatile collection of internationally sourced, quality and custom furniture. We have an outward view with a localised focus, fusing European, British and Australian brands.
Currently contributing to the most innovative projects Australia wide, we specialise in the commercial, hospitality, retail, education and residential markets.
We now seek an enthusiastic applicant for the role of
Business Development Manager.
You will be responsible for :
• Promoting Café Culture + Insitu and the collection of brands & products within the Architectural and Design Industry through regular client presentations
• Generating sales across all areas of the Architectural, Specifier and Hospitality Markets
• The pursuit and development of sales leads with the ability to close the sale
• Foster new and nurture existing key client relationships
Essential requirements to be considered for this position
• Excellent relationship building skills and an existing knowledge of the architectural and design market
• A background in hospitality furniture sales will be advantage
• Strong sales background with a successful track record
• A positive and enthusiastic person who always sees a way to succeed
• Have a team mentality
• Someone with drive with a flair for people and design
• Excellent organization and time management shills
• Excellent presentation and customer service skills
• Down to earth approach and a sense of humour
• Attention to detail
• Tertiary education in design preferred but not essential
Café Culture + Insitu rewards performers with a base salary, car allowance, and generous commission structure.
Our company structure support each of the team to achieve their expectations
If you think this is the right move for you email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Name: Laura Sue-San
Submission End Date: 24/03/14