A boutique architecture practice is looking for a dedicated and motivated Office Manager.
A boutique architecture practice is looking to add a new member to its hard working but fun team. Due to its growth this practice needs a dedicated and motivated Office Manager to help take the load off. This will be a part-time role, with days worked flexible.
- Assisting the team: presentations, memos, scanning, filing and general admin tasks
- PA support to the Director
- Basic accounts and invoicing to support the bookkeeper
- Travel arrangements: national, international and accommodation
- Client liaison: be the face of the company to important drop-bys
- Marketing and PR
- Meeting coordination: in-house and virtual conferencing
- Running errands
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a PA or office management role
- Strong spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail
- Confident interacting with important figures
- Build strong relationships in the office, but can get the team into line when need be
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Organised and impeccable time management
If you have the right skills and experience please apply on line or send your CV through to email@example.com.