An innovative and exciting architectural practice is seeking a PA and project administrator.
An innovative and exciting architectural practice is seeking a PA and project administrator who is not afraid to take on new challenges and wants to be a part of a fun, driven and talented team.
Previous experience working in an architectural practice or design studio is advantageous.
A key and valued role among the studio, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- personal assistance and business support (travel, accommodation, office supplies, office expenditure, meeting coordination. etc.)
- editing and compiling tenders and submissions, using InDesign
- project support-tracking timesheets, monitoring project costs etc. using Excel
- invoice preparation and disbursement
- reception – greeting all clients, taking phone calls and messages
- assisting with marketing
- general office support i.e. stationary orders, maintenance of product and sample library
- communications support
- self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- engaging and open personality
- excellent customer service skills
- strong team player who is not afraid to pitch in where needed
- work well to deadlines and under pressure
- great phone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- background and interest within Architecture and design industry
- good to excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign
If you’re ready to go, dynamic and craving an all-round role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and Hannah will be in touch. Call Bespoke on 02 9212 0230 for more information.