Inside issue 74: The Winners Issue
Inside issue 74 is a very special edition featuring the winners of the 2012 Interior Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), with a beautiful flip cover.
Inside issue 74 is a very special edition featuring the winners of the 2012 Interior Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), with a beautiful flip cover. Front cover is March Studio’s Damir Doma, photo by David Foessel.
In this issue of (inside) Interior Design Review:
- Darren Wardle’s luridly coloured paintings from his recent exhibition at Nellie Castan Gallery, in review
- Melbourne-based lighting designer Christopher Boots and his nature-inspired designs, in profile
- Maitiú Ward steps into Assemble’s studio in Northcote and talks to the team behind the studio
- Brisbane-based designer Alexander Lotersztain in conversation with Leanne Amodeo
- A photo essay by Peter Bennetts centring around this year’s Venice Biennale
- Special Report: London Design Festival, by Rebecca Roke
- Studio Toogood’s Faye Toogood in conversation with Debbie Pryor
- March Studio’s Damir Doma fitout in Paris, reviewed by Domingo Antonio Robledo
- A Cantina, by Estudio Nomada in Santiago de Compostela, northwestern Spain, reviewed by Leanne Amodeo
- One of Sydney’s newest hotels, QT Sydney – by Nic Graham and Indyk Architects – in review by Gillian Serisier
- Practice Profile: Netherlands-based Studio Formafantasma
- Former (inside) editor Leanne Amodeo’s top 6 ‘Geometric Delights’
- Opinion: Lou Weis talks with Monash University’s Faculty of Art Design & Architecture Dean, Shane Murray, about the importance of trans-disciplinary practice
- Flip the issue over for the full IDEA 2012 winners list!