With five offices across Australia and Singapore, and a staff of 120 dedicated employees, Geyer is the quintessential Australian success story.
The much anticipated design for this year’s Serpentine Pavilion has been revealed, with renders of a prismatic cocoon released by Spanish architecture firm SelgasCano.
Suburban skyscraper: largest ever development for Melbourne suburbs
At 115 metres and comprising 36 levels, the building by Peddle Thorpe Architects is intended to be the starting point for a “second city within Melbourne”. So how does a large scale development such as this impact our built identity?
Peter Stutchbury wins gold at the Australian Architecture Awards
The Sydney-based architect has won the Australian Architecture Awards Gold Medal for his diverse contributions to the architectural discipline.
The Geyer balance
dwp|suters’ WA Olympic training facility
Multi-award winning architectural practice dwp|suters, in collaboration with Sandover Pinder Architects and the WA Institute of Sport, are nearing the final stages of completing Western Australia’s newest training facility.
Architectus relocates to Harry Seidler’s MLC Centre
The international architecture and design firm will join MLC’s illustrious list of tenants including Freehills, the NSW Department of State and Regional Development, and the GPT Group.
China Pavilion at Expo Milano 2015
Studio Link-Arc partnered with Tsinghua University for the Expo project, rejecting the typical notion of a pavilion as an object in a plaza.
Woods Bagot appoints Ross Donaldson to executive chairman position
One of the world’s largest architecture practices, Woods Bagot, has appointed group managing director Ross Donaldson to the position of executive chairman.
Shelter and sanctuary: design inspired by disaster
ADR takes a look at architectural design that is both inspired by, and responsive to, the realities of an increasingly volatile natural environment.
Beyond the Modern house
Lina Bo Bardi’s Casa de Vidro (Glass House) – built in São Paulo for her husband, Pietro Maria Bardi, and herself, in 1951 – still reflects the architect’s cherished idea of a house as an aquarium.